Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello World!


This is my first post in my first blog. I believe I have to follow the tradition to name the title “Hello World”. I never opened a blog before because I always felt I am not the kind of person who easily shares his thoughts with the rest of the world.

However, since I am now attending a class about managing the tech startups at IE Business School and I am quite “forced” to write a blog, I will try to do my best… who knows, maybe I will like it.

At the beginning I decided to use a subdomain of checompro.com because I already own this domain together with some Italian friends and here I had the opportunity to install WordPress, which is supposed to be a tool more powerful than blogger.com. However, very soon I realized that with wordpress I had to fight with third party plugins and some lines of code. I decided to switch to blogger that is much easier and user friendly.

Today we will have the first guest in class that will talk about his successful entrepreneurship experience. I hope to receive some useful hints that I can apply directly to the checompro.com venture. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment